What exactly are video games: their forms, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, critiques, knowledge plus much more
A video game are typically described as distinctive computer procedure or an electronic system that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms throughout the system of “video game” are the terms “digital game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. Inside of English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface via which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a focused time, place of action, external attributes inside the game with ffx remaster trainer.
Often, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse system can also be observed when, based on selected video games, full -length films are made. Though during the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or the banner saga cheat engine.
Genres of video games
One through the most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of a sure video game in the direction of following categories:
- training games “they are based with regards to the need to perform selected actions aimed at education a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in investigation of one’s situation and make unobvious decisions; something even greater than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , like a rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- digital simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other gadgets and the like;
- motion “from English. Action – action; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation with the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions during the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all types of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to way much more than a single genre, for example, motion and tactic that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends belonging for your gaming industry of recent years are a bias in direction of mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on lego worlds codes.
Classification of video games
Video games could quite effectively be classified on other grounds. The most generally represented below.
Depending for that number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which excellent prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile devices.
Based in the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “a person player”
- Multipoling “two or increased players”.
The presence/absence of network versions – an auxiliary criterion together with the classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by utilizing the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending for your solutions used, video games are often “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, is usually two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their specific variations are designed for other living creatures, for example, dying light trainer mrantifun. These are excellent plans or devices that make the pet monitor the image together with the mouse in the screen or otherwise show activity.